Financial Support including Free School Meals and Vouchers
If you are already entitled to Free School Meals due to your financial situation, school will have contacted you and asked you to complete a form if you wish to receive food hampers during the lockdown period. If you have not had any contact, please get in touch with the school office.
If your circumstances have changed recently, and you now feel you may be entitled to Free School Meals, please use the link below and complete the form and send to address on the form. We will contact you if you are confirmed as being entitled to the vouchers.
What is the eligibility criteria for FSM?
· income Support
· income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
· income-related Employment and Support Allowance
· support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
· the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
· Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
· Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
· Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)