Outwood Together Partnership
Welcome to Outwood Together
Sharing Together Supporting Together Inspiring Together
Outwood Together is a collaborative partnership of 8 schools who work together to enable all schools within the group to aim for excellence, develop innovation and provide strong support to one another.
- Established in January 2015 as a result of a deep-rooted passion held by the eight schools to be an inclusive group, aiming for the very best for our children and staff.
- Made up of schools across the Outwood area of Wakefield and includes Primary Schools, Academies and a Special School.
- Committed to fostering excellence within member schools and beyond, raising standards of teaching and learning and providing the children of Outwood Together with an education that equips them with the skills, knowledge and understanding to ensure that they can fully reach their potential and are prepared for their future.
- A dynamic group, working pro-actively in the areas of Teacher Development, Continuous Professional Development, School to School Support, Leadership and action research.
- We employ ACES sports company to deliver our sporting competitions, CPD and develop PE leaders in our schools.
Outwood Together Code of Conduct
The aim of the code of conduct is to ensure all competitions are running smoothly with children, staff and parents working together. The statements within the document are what we agree to.