We are a busy but friendly school, with lots going on. This website aims to give you a taster of the school, as well as providing regular updated information for both parents and pupils.
We are very proud of the achievements of our pupils who achieve well against national standards and achieve success in a wide range of subjects studied in our school.
We have a fantastic environment and have trained and employ a Level 3 forest school teacher full time who works across the school. We work closely with schools in our community and beyond and we are part of the Outwood Together partnership, where we work together with 8 local schools on projects, sports, subject networks and moderation.
We hope that you enjoy your visit to our website, and that you find any information you are looking for. Please feel free to contact the school direct with any queries you may have.
Thank you for visiting!
Our School Aims
What do we want our pupils to be like when they are in the local community?
- Be happy and confident with a positive attitude.
- Be proud of their achievements.
- Have respect and empathy for others, with the ability to communicate and socialise effectively
- Be responsible for their own actions
- Be independent, hard working, literate and numerate
- Have a desire to learn and achieve
- To enjoy a healthy and active lifestyle
Stanley Grove School
“Aim high, work hard, be happy and successful.”
Pupils thrive from a rich environment of opportunities and educational excellence, allowing them to excel academically and across the arts, sports and sciences.
We continue to be proud of our