Working with parents
We enjoy working with parents and thank you for the support you give to the school in making your child be the best they can be.
This page contains PowerPoints from recent workshops as well as useful links for parents.
We have enjoyed parents coming into school for our recent work shops:
- Obesity Strategy followed by a 1 K with parents, family and children
- Phonics and Reading in Year 1.
- Bring Back Bedtime Reading followed by observing teachers reading to children then reading with a family member.
- Anxiety and Well Being presentation followed by activities to support children.
- Bed time routines and effective sleeping habits.
- Phonics and Reading in the Early Years.
- Supporting your child in their new class.
We are always impressed with the amount of parents who attend our sessions and grateful for the positive feedback we receive. If you have any suggestions for other presentations or workshops which you would find useful, please get in touch.